Thursday, June 4, 2009

ahhhhhhhplying.

So it was time to start applying and such.  Long story short, Christmas came and I went out with the girls for some post-holiday cocktails.  Met a guy.  Fell head over heels.  (Wrote my essay) Went back to Long Island. 

I decided to apply to Touro Law College in Suffolk County, Long Island, New York Law School in TriBeCa, and Syracuse University, in the event I’d be missing the snow way too much.  Next, I spent a Louis Vuitton worth of dough on my LSAC account.  Law School Admissions Council.. they process your score/s, collect transcripts, letters of recommendation, etc. and allow you to apply to most schools online, instead of wasting ink and paper on real applications.  The other fab thing about LSAC, is that they can waive the fees on most online applications.  I had to pay like $70 for my app to Touro, but the other two were free. 

I received recommendation letters from my local Senator, Michael F. Nozzolio, and two Touro Law grads.

Soooo off the applications went.  Time to wait again.

No comments:

Post a Comment