Thursday, June 4, 2009

the bend and snap.


So last night, I was volunteering at VIBS, the Victim's Information Bureau of Suffolk, providing childcare while victims accessed their weekly counseling sessions.  When I got home, Jimmy was (still) working, so I turned on the tube and was excited to find the last half of Legally Blonde.  Fabulous.  And so apropos.  

When Jimmy got home, all he was interested in was freaking ESPN, so he went in the bedroom to watch it.  For whatever reason, I was soooo mad about this, like it would have been really all that torturous for him to sit through the end of the movie with me.  Ugh.

Anyways, as dubbed by my blog title, you can tell I'm relating a bit.  I'm sure my pageant life, and love of all things pink will seem a bit/lot out of place in Law School.  I'm totally nervous about not being taken seriously, but still being true to my(stylish)self. 

I've decided to leave my mac laptop white, and refrain from any pink business suits.  Hopefully, that will do the trick.  

Thus is my journey to (becoming an) attorney.   

No comments:

Post a Comment