Thursday, June 4, 2009

up to speed.

So in the event anyone cares, or decides to read, I'll catch you up on the road I took to law school.  When I was at my last "real job" I decided to sign up for the LSAT.  I purchased a plane ticket from Long Island to Rochester, NY for the first weekend in December, and registered to take the LSAT at Hobart & William Smith College in Geneva, NY, on December 5th, 2008.  

That week, I had to go into the city for a big, fancy-shmancy meeting and was early enough for a coffee and a trip to Borders, above Penn Station.  I grabbed a practice LSAT book, which would keep me busy on my LIRR train trips for the next few months, and went about my business.  

Late September (yeah, you totally have to sign up for the LSAT sooooo far ahead of time), things at work were totally uncool, (uncool being a total understatement) and I decided to just leave Long Island and head home to Upstate NY.  

No comments:

Post a Comment