Sunday, June 7, 2009

impatience. and anxiety dreams.

Sooooooooooo today I went to watch Jim's softball game and continued working my way through Law 101.  I'm about 2 months from school starting, and I'm totally wishing it was tomorrow.  I'm sure I'll be taking that back in a future blog post, but for now, I'm excited.  

So one of the things I never mentioned in my earlier posts is the nightmares I was having about school.  Apparently, many law students and hopefuls have similar dreams.  Weird thing is, all of mine take place in the bookstore.  I'm not sure why I'm so anxious about books, (aside from the fact that I'll spend an estimated $1,500 a year on books) but I'm definitely excited to check out this bookstore for real.  Maybe then, the cold sweats will stop..

No comments:

Post a Comment