Thursday, June 4, 2009

it's official. i'm in.

A month or so ago I attended the Touro Accepted Students Reception, where I ate some great food, mingled with faculty, staff, and alum, and got a tour of the “campus” which is all one building.  At least I can’t get (as) lost. 

I sat in on a night class, in the last row, and watched the screens of 99% of the students’ laptops, as they donned facebook, espn.com, etc.  Fabulous.  And it was the week before finals.  Love ittttttt.

I turned in my financial aid application, and $800 to reserve my place in the class of 2012, via some Citibank fantastic plastic.  FAFSA was complete, (thought I said “good riddance” to that at Keuka College) and I was at yet another waiting game.  Yay Touro.

1 comment:

  1. How long did it take for you to hear back after applying?

    ReplyDelete