Thursday, June 4, 2009

yes. i'm a dummy.


Details, details, details are out of the way.  Today I’m watching reruns of old school “Land of the Lost” shows on the SciFi channel, and doing absolutely nothing other than that.  I’ve vowed to have a leisurely summer, so that my batteries are fully charged pre-law school.  My saint of a boyfriend got us a timeshare on Fire Island, so that we can soak up some weekend rays and indulge in fabulous frozen beverages this summer.  

I recently finished Law School for Dummies.  I know what you're thinking.. that if I'm a self-professed "dummy" maybe I should stay outta' Law School.  But honestly, I was so stressed about not having a clue what it's like to be a law school student, that I was searching for something, anyyyyything to help prepare me.  Honestly, I totally feel more ready.  Any other fellow Law School hopefuls: I totally recommend you read it.  In the very least, it's a networking tool.  So many lawyers on the train saw me reading and offered advice, business cards, etc.


No comments:

Post a Comment